Are You Not able to increase or decrease birghtness? No worries in this article i'll Teach you How to that.
Brightness Control doesn't works if windows display driver isn't installed in windows
for doing that Hit
- Win + R
- Type devmgmt.msc hit enter
- Double Click on Display Adapters
- Right Click On Display Adapter
- Click on Update Driver Software
- Select the first one
- Let the window update driver
- Now go and Comment Down Below Brightness is working or not
Rate This Article
Thanks for reading: Brightness Control Isn't Working in Windows 7? [Solved], Stay tune to get latest Blogging Tips.
Post a Comment