What's the easiest way to make money online? Top 11 ways to earn money online.!
We easily earn around Rs. 5000 a week by the following legitimate means:
1. Sharing opinions Evaluating day-to-day purchases, movies, TV series and more with several brands is an effortless way to earn extra cash. Why waste your time on the bus, train or in traffic when you can use it to earn additional income by sharing your opinion with global brands? You can easily make Rs. 500 in a month (approx.) from 1 legitimate market research website. Once you sign up for a market research network, you’ll get invited to their partners within a week; Rs. 500*5 sites = Rs. 2500 approx. per month.
Join multiple panels to multiply your earnings. Some pay via PayPal and others via online and offline shopping vouchers from Amazon, Flipkart, Big Bazaar, Shopperstop, Pizza hut, and the likes. These really come handy at shopping checkouts.
To get invited to legitimate market research websites, simply subscribe to this blog using just your email: Intuitshala
Online market research and digital media jobs will stay relevant until at least 2075.
Even housewives prefer them as they don’t require coding skills, maybe just a little grocery or shopping experience. These websites won’t make you rich, but they are great for earning some extra cash for your recurring monthly bills. I’ll leave out the scams.
Warning: Beware of scam websites that offer you a huge income.
2.Gigs on a freelance basis Your best bet is to find gigs that don’t require any technical skills. I can get by with just teaching my mother tongue to earn decent money. Freelance gigs give us an extra income source of over Rs. 15000 a month.
Here are some legitimate websites that will pay you for your free time (Cash/Shopping Vouchers):
3. Saybucks network (Rs. 50 to Rs. 350 Per Survey in Cash via PayPal - you’re paid in $USD here) Tell the world's leading providers of products and services what you think and earn rewards by participating in surveys. You have to answer the survey questionnaires honestly.
If you want to maximize your return, sign up with as many websites as you can. Saybucks is the only site that invites you to their legitimate partner research sites which helps you earn much more when compared to others. These partner sites reward you with PayPal cash, online/offline shopping vouchers (Amazon, Flipkart, Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Cafe Coffee Day, etc.) or even restaurant vouchers.
4. Blog Head to blogger.com (for beginners I prefer this over WordPress and the Adsense account gets approved faster)
5. YouTubeBe it Ranu Mondal’s new song or the next trailer of a Salman Khan movie, every time you watch that for more than thirty seconds the video channel owner makes money. Usually, for every 10000 views, you will end up making around 1$ if most of your views are from India.
6. Fiverr.com, are you that inspirational person who is always the one to give advice to your friends during hard times or breakups? You can simply sell anything in this fast-growing platform.
7. Self Publishing, forget million rupees, hit it right and you can make a million dollars through self-publishing. Amazon Kindle is a great starting point.
8. Airbnb If you want to invest in an extra living space or even have a spare room in your home, you can try out Airbnb. You can rent the space to travellers who are looking for a place to stay and earn additional income whenever it’s booked.
9. Part-time Social Media Manager
With an active presence on Social Media being the norm rather than a preference, an increasing number of organization and businesses are turning to social media platforms (such as Facebook, Tiktok, YouTube, Instagram) to promote their products or services.
10. eBook Writing
Because writing was my passion, I had a go at writing eBooks.
11. Making money by taking pictures This is the easiest way to make money, but you should understand what kind of pictures can be used in the industry. You can sell stock footage too. Simply capture a crowd, sell it as stock footage and earn a royalty every time someone makes a purchase.