Realme is rolling out Realme UI stable update based on Android 10 for Realme 3 and Pro. The update is rolling out gradually so be patient. But Realme 3 & Pro users can’t wait for the update so Realme official community has provided Realme UI custom ROM for Realme 3 & Pro users, with the help of which you can easily install Realme UI on your phone.
Realme 3 – RMX1821EX_11_C.10 – Download
Realme 3 Pro – RMX1821EX_11_C.10 – Download
HOW TO INSTALL REALME UI
- First of all, download the Realme UI OTA and move the zip file to the root directory on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the Realme UI OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on the Realme smartphone.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
Rate This Article
Thanks for reading: How to install Realme UI in Realme 3 & Realme 3 Pro, Stay tune to get latest Blogging Tips.
Post a Comment